FOR SALE NOT MINE…77 Volare Sedan - Baltimore MD

FMJ Body Cars for sale

  1. TomdFrog

    TomdFrog New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    2
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2020
    Location:
    Central Maryland
    Contact Seller
    Thought I would share. I was talking to him about his other car for sale and mentioned I would share his Volare Ad around. Shame about the fender.
    www DOT facebook DOT com/marketplace/item/1514086425449549

    ••• $5800 •••

    "1977 Volare Slant six automatic, ac, power breaks and steering, vinyl top in good condition with no major cracks . YES original 45k miles on her. front passenger side fender is damaged and I have a spare replacement fender, new owner would install. I never wanted to sell her but decided to go sailing the tropics. beautiful one of a kind car . will need carb tune up . tires are brand new with less than 1000 miles on them. new battery ."

    I'll take this down when he marks it sold on FB.

    134561925_3920863621258085_2081092688651956806_o.jpg

    134090799_3920863731258074_8917840838192180573_o.jpg

    134432155_3920863471258100_1477123314251226640_o.jpg

    134052043_3920863681258079_2509208571371929090_o.jpg

    134208251_3920863531258094_5066402048142428893_o.jpg

    134109268_3920863144591466_8243276825108375256_o.jpg

    134059230_3920863167924797_9068298367278233863_o.jpg

    134614427_3920863584591422_2003197182135870050_o.jpg

    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 10.10.35 AM.png
     
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
  2. Justwondering

    Justwondering Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,114
    Likes Received:
    712
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Location:
    North Texas
    I'm am such a sucker for a green vehicle.
    sigh.
    JW
     
  3. TomdFrog

    TomdFrog New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    2
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2020
    Location:
    Central Maryland
    So am I. If it were a coupe, I would live with the /6. If it had a 318, I would live with the 4-doors.

    Hard part, around here, it is hard to find reasonable shops to do this kind of body work. 99% are all about the insurance jobs. The other 1% want to be restoring highend cars for big $$$.
     
    Justwondering likes this.
  4. AJ/FormS

    AJ/FormS Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,183
    Likes Received:
    265
    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2016
    Location:
    On the Circle of the earth, Southern Man,Canada
    I can't see the asking price?
     
    Justwondering likes this.
  5. TomdFrog

    TomdFrog New Member

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    2
    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2020
    Location:
    Central Maryland
    Updated the text above and included a copy of his listing text as an image.
     
    Justwondering likes this.
  6. Duke5A

    Duke5A Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    916
    Likes Received:
    383
    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2018
    Location:
    Michigan
    $5800? That car isn't going anywhere for that much. It's worth half that.
     
    Justwondering likes this.
  7. Justwondering

    Justwondering Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,114
    Likes Received:
    712
    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2015
    Location:
    North Texas
    Not that I need any more land, but I was looking at the real estate ads in the paper today.

    22 acres with a pond for 650,000 (29,545 an acre)

    30 acres with no pond for 300,000 (10,000 an acre)

    Places were within miles of each other. Makes no sense why someone would pay such a premium for a pond. I can assure you, a pond can be put in for much much less than 19,545 an acre.

    Seems to be the same way with the vehicles...
    JW
     
  8. LSM360

    LSM360 Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    338
    Likes Received:
    70
    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2011
    Location:
    Melbourne, Florida
    Been awhile, but is that the correct routing for the top rad hose?
     
    TomdFrog likes this.
  9. XfbodyX

    XfbodyX Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,256
    Likes Received:
    259
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2015
    Location:
    Central US
    Almost looks like that hose could go under the ac line but the pics I posted are ugly as well.

    I got some more examoles to look at.

    The non ac version isnt prom pretty either.

    1976-plymouth-volare-base-coupe-2-door-37l-2.JPG
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2021 at 10:04 AM
  10. XfbodyX

    XfbodyX Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,256
    Likes Received:
    259
    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2015
    Location:
    Central US
    Here is another AC car.

    The pics I posted are 2x ugly because the upper hoses have been cut for a update/upgrade package.

    00101_9IInGvoeEBL_1200x900.jpg