FOR SALE Not Mine fond on craiglist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Sharp looking car and the price is very reasonable for a no rust Mirada.
LOL, if I was him, I'd ask for a different licence number. You know, one that doesn't say "DUH":p

01717_auNHbzPUJ97_600x450.jpg

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
hahahahaha I didn't even notice that! Good stuff right there. Yea only thing that has me thrown off about it is he keeps re-posting under the auto parts section.

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
hahahahaha I didn't even notice that! Good stuff right there. Yea only thing that has me thrown off about it is he keeps re-posting under the auto parts section.

Well, maybe he figures given the age of the car he is more likely to find a buyer who's looking for a 'parts car' than a buyer who's actually looking for the whole running car that's that old?

79-Diplomat-guy

Reaction score
Well, maybe he figures given the age of the car he is more likely to find a buyer who's looking for a 'parts car' than a buyer who's actually looking for the whole running car that's that old?
Good point that's exactly how I kept running into it lol.

SouthBay

Reaction score
I thought Craigslist started charging like $5 to post a car? I've been noticing more cars in the parts section, I imagine to get away from the fee.

Billy007

Reaction score
Why no interior or engine shots, not even a mention of what engine is in it. Obviously an old poor paint job, but it does look good for what we can see. I would ditch the vinyl, though. How old are those tires? White walls that white go back to the time when this car was new!

Camtron

Reaction score
It’s free to post in the car parts for sale section on CL, posting in the cars/trucks for sale section cost $5...so people are slipping cars into the parts section now. If he’s hard up for $5 you could probably work him over for a good deal lol

XfbodyX

Reaction score
To a certain ethnic group those tires are very popular and current and some are spendy, like $175 a tire. id not give $1.75 myself for all 4.

For it being west of the Mississippi id bet its also org. paint.

Billy007

Reaction score
To a certain ethnic group those tires are very popular and current and some are spendy, like $175 a tire. id not give $1.75 myself for all 4.

For it being west of the Mississippi id bet its also org. paint.
I have white walls on my Mirada, I like the look, but my Firestones are the traditional thinner ones. Though, they got to be 10 or 12 years old, despite the low miles on them, I should replace them. Have toyed with the idea of using BF Goodrich letter tires, what do you guys think? The paint seems somewhat flat to me, but not worn, know what I mean? Like an old cheap Macco paint job, though, I could be wrong. We need to save as many of these as we can, they made so few of them.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
I like traditional WW tires, although they are getting hard to find like were talking about.

BFG-s tires have a short life span and harden and crack in short order.

Not sure if any better but with so many using cooper cobra tires Ive went to MT street series tires at about the same cost.

Like these.

245/60-15 MICKEY THOMPSON SPORTSMAN S/T RADIAL DOT PRO STREET TIRE MT 6027 TA | eBay

I just need to find some good 14 inch factory rims and get some tires like these.

RRBG.jpg

Billy007

Reaction score
They don't make those in 14 inchers anymore? My Mirada takes 15 so a little easier. I see you can get full chrome Magnums these days, thinking about putting those on my blue Mirada, any opinions on that? Right now I have 30 year old aluminium Keystones with spinners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back