Nothing like hauling it home in a

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Nothing like hauling the tree home in a Mopar....

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

My wife, daughters and grand daughter got some lunch today and then went to a nearby Christmas tree farm. Cut down a nine footer and hauled it home in my Dodge Truck. Been a long time coming. :toothy1:

crayzcuda

Reaction score
What is it like wearing shorts while your picking out your Christmas tree? We got almost 6 inches of snow yesterday again. There is no way I'd take my nice mopar out in this crap. That's what they made Japanese bumper cars for, the big spoilers work great for tying on trees. That's a nice winter beater you got there though LOL Have a Merry Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
What is it like wearing shorts while your picking out your Christmas tree? We got almost 6 inches of snow yesterday again. There is no way I'd take my nice mopar out in this crap. That's what they made Japanese bumper cars for, the big spoilers work great for tying on trees. That's a nice winter beater you got there though LOL Have a Merry Christmas.
you have a Merry Christmas also. It was 60 degrees and breezy. Opened up the rear slider window on the way home.

ramenth

Reaction score
I did the same thing, Eric. My Ferd isn't up and running so I used my buddy's Ram to bring it home on Saturday.

But before that I've been shoe-horning one to into my Ramcharger now for the past 14 years. :icon_mrgreen:

bill55az

Reaction score
Nothing like hauling the tree home in a Mopar....

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

My wife, daughters and grand daughter got some lunch today and then went to a nearby Christmas tree farm. Cut down a nine footer and hauled it home in my Dodge Truck. Been a long time coming. :toothy1:
Ya'll let yer womenfolk drive? Boy, East Texas has changed....since 1964.:laughing7:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Bill she has driven this truck. Look at the trees...they sure have changed this year with the drought. Lots of dead pine trees in the distance. I have to keep the wife happy.

bill55az

Reaction score
Bill she has driven this truck. Look at the trees...they sure have changed this year with the drought. Lots of dead pine trees in the distance. I have to keep the wife happy.
remind me to tell you about my wife driving my first project, the mazda, ex rotary truck, with a 63 buick aluminum 3.5L/215cid 4bbl v8.....4.11 gears....manual OD trans from a chevy...
I tell ya, they bear watching...:icon_keel:

Back