Obama called my house tonight

slant6billy

Reaction score
Still selling parts, tools and lawn equipment to try to get some $$$ towards either an F body wagon or something I can just wrench on (mopar only). So I have Craigslist adds for this stuff. Some guy with on of them there Obama phones calls up for my leafblower..........

He did not buy it and left.
130620-214607.jpg

130620-214607.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Oh, I'd have to answer that and hope it really was Obama.

Boy, would he get an earful!

And I'd probably get a visit from the Secret Service! lol

slant6billy

Reaction score
The kicker here was I was selling a slightly used Homelite backpack type blower. I was only asking $50 for it and it ran. Manual was included as well some 2 stroke oil. The guy emailed me 3 times in the last week. First no phone # and the question, "Is it still available?" I always put in my ads to email me your phone, no follow up email or texting. If I want to chat on the web/ online I'll log into FMJ. Selling stuff: Phone call is the most direct way. It took this joker 3 tries to get it right to follow my directions. He finally sent me his phone #. It was when he called me back, I found out who I was dealing with. The dude shows up and of course Murphy paid me a visit at the same time ( Murphy's Law) . The darn blower would not start and would not run. I guess the blower was republican? Hence, Mr. "O" left with a thankyou, but I apparently wasted his time. I called the next potential buy and 10 minutes later he drove up, tested it and handed me 50. The blower started right up that time. ( Go figure). This guy was a decent dude too. I showed him the phone and told him he beat the president on the blower. He thought it was pretty funny too. It was all PRETTY FRIGGIN IRONIC, wouldn't you all say. So how does one get one of them "OBAMA phone" numbers anyway. Perhaps it was one of them "Spoof" imitation callers. I could have some fun with that guy's phone. Think of all the people you could "prank" call. It would be like the Jerky Boys on Steroids. And yes, I do think the NSA, IRS, FBI and Secret Servix are all watching me. As well Aliens from outerspace have anal probed me from time to time while the government sat around and watched for entertainment. What can I say.... I've got a sick sense of humor.

slant6billy

Reaction score
And Eric- I do need to get some new phones. Only 2 of 4 will charge fully. The other 2 are beat. Batteries are a "AAA" Panasonic Ni - MH and get real hot. I think the charging system in hosed. Again- do those Obama phones get free batteries too...... I did not throw a vote that way so I guess no phone for me.

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
"And yes, I do think the NSA, IRS, FBI and Secret Servix are all watching me. As well Aliens from outerspace have anal probed me from time to time while the government sat around and watched for entertainment. What can I say.... I've got a sick sense of humor".

LMAO.... Too Funny!!!!

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
And yes, I do think the NSA, IRS, FBI and Secret Servix are all watching me. As well Aliens from outerspace have anal probed me from time to time while the government sat around and watched for entertainment. What can I say.... I've got a sick sense of humor.

LMAO.... Too Funny!!!!

Sounds like a Saturday night in East Smithfield, PA.

Back