OD 4-speed parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
A buddy wants to replace the '3-on-the-tree' in his '66 V-100 with an OD 833. I gave him the right column, and he has found a tranny that was behind a V-8. The trans is misssing the shift rods and the 'tabs' or arms that attach to the trans. I have got the 'feelers' out up here in the Mopar community, but nobody as of yet has gotten back to me. I know these missing bits fit the FMJ's as well as the A-bodies, so just hoping maybe somebody could help out over here.

He also is looking for the floor hump for a '63-'66 A-body...
Appreciate the help!

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
A buddy wants to replace the '3-on-the-tree' in his '66 V-100 with an OD 833. I gave him the right column, and he has found a tranny that was behind a V-8. The trans is misssing the shift rods and the 'tabs' or arms that attach to the trans. I have got the 'feelers' out up here in the Mopar community, but nobody as of yet has gotten back to me. I know these missing bits fit the FMJ's as well as the A-bodies, so just hoping maybe somebody could help out over here.

He also is looking for the floor hump for a '63-'66 A-body...
Appreciate the help!
Here you go...Check out Brewer's Performance...

http://www.brewersperformance.com/

8D5 Gran Fury

Reaction score
Thanks, bremeric- I sent the info off to him and he'll be looking at it later tonight (his family is up from Oregon today)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back