other websites

efriedrich

Reaction score
I'm glad there are so many people with their heads in their asses when it comes to FMJ bodies, that leaves more cars and parts for me. There are lots of nice clean FMJ's around for reasonable money, let everybody else fuss and fight for the over priced 68-74 A,B,E body rust buckets, I will stick with my nice clean FMJ bodies which I can still own for sane money. I mean Seriously, FMJ's are tough looking, what is there not to like about beautiful mopars like this. I am getting to the point were I don't even value the opinion of anyone who can't appreciate them.

caravelle.jpg

CMX15.jpg

RT50.JPG

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
It's funny how this topic keeps coming up.
I REALLY couldn't give two sh*t's about what some poser thinks about my car(s).
F's, M's and J's are some of the coolest, most beautiful cars ever made.
I already KNOW that and I certainty don't need the approval of some clown with an overpriced A, B, C... or whatever.
Understand that I also love the A's, B's, C's, etc...
The "owners" of "some" of these cars are the issue
Not the cars.

Last edited:

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I have owned em all. Really mopars stopped being big power muscle cars after 71, so I never could understand why catalogs go to 74 and stop. Just because they still made Cudas, Challengers, Roadrunners, Chargers etc. after 71 doesn't mean they were still strong runners? They were sheeps in wolf's clothing too. So what makes them more special than mine? I know my Aspen R/T wasn't mean stock but it would still burn the tires and was fun to drive, and it looked like a musclecar IMO.

Some of the coolest looking cars were made after 74 you just gotta do some tweakin to make em run like the 60's and early 70's stuff.

The other thing that pisses me off is the rust thing. ALL MOPARS HAD RUST ISSUES, not just our cars. If they were the only ones that rusted then why are there catalogs full of sheetmetal for the A,B,and E's. it all depends on the life the car lived IMO. Everytime I mention what I have people talk about how bad they rusted...

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Yep.
Last I heard they were ALL made of metal.
Also, keep in mind that a lot of the A, B and C muscle started life as a 318 or dare I say... A slant!
They sure as hell weren't all muscle.
Almost every one you see has had a transplant.

What?! Your F body Road Runner isn't a muscle car?
Neither was your Satellite (oops! I mean your Road Runner clone) when it rolled down the line.
At least the F was actually a REAL Road Runner when it was made.
Duh!....

Last edited:

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Yep.
Last I heard they were ALL made of metal.
Also, keep in mind that a lot of the A, B and C muscle started life as a 318 or dare I say... A slant!
They sure as hell weren't all muscle.
Almost every one you see has had a transplant.

What?! Your F body Road Runner isn't a muscle car?
Neither was your Satellite (oops! I mean your Road Runner clone) when it rolled down the line.
At least the F was actually a REAL Road Runner when it was made.
Duh!....

HAHA right on ......

furyfrank

Reaction score
What alot of prople don.t know is in some years the sport satellite is rarer than the roadrunner

Back