OTR is????

old tired rebel

Reaction score
Thanks, Now we need a pile of eggs for Rumblefish.:p

Last edited:

rumblefish360

Reaction score
LOL, scambled hard with lots of BACON, wheat toast and Northern styled corned beef and hash thanks!
Endless cup of coffee?

old tired rebel

Reaction score
LOL, scambled hard with lots of BACON, wheat toast and Northern styled corned beef and hash thanks!
Endless cup of coffee?

Nope raw with hot sauce,Tomato Juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper with some jalapeno. HHHHHHMMMMMMMMM Nauseating

rumblefish360

Reaction score
And very un healthy. Though the hot sauce sounds good on some other things I have around here. NOT with egg's! OH!

ramenth

Reaction score
Okay, I'll just skip the conversation you're havin' with ol' rumble and say:

Welcome aboard!

rumblefish360

Reaction score
OK, what did I miss. I had to run to the bathroom thinking about hot sauce and egg's.....

old tired rebel

Reaction score
OK, what did I miss. I had to run to the bathroom thinking about hot sauce and egg's.....

This weekend Breakfast menu will be corned beef hash with diced potato's 3 eggs over real easy so they are nice and runny,toast heavy on the butter.
Condiments Hot Sauce, Sea Salt and pepper. Wait don't forget the Tomato Juice with all the fixin's. HHHHMMMMM HHHMMMMMMMM

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
This weekend Breakfast menu will be corned beef hash with diced potato's 3 eggs over real easy so they are nice and runny,toast heavy on the butter.
Condiments Hot Sauce, Sea Salt and pepper. Wait don't forget the Tomato Juice with all the fixin's. HHHHMMMMM HHHMMMMMMMM
This weekend will be beer butt chicken and pulled pork...:D I will skip breakfast and have a couple liquid porkchops in a can for lunch..

Back