FOR SALE Parting out 1984 Plymouth Grand Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLY478

Reaction score
2nd Request: I know you said the engine was shot. Although did the car run, drive, and stop? As depending on the style I could be interested in the Brake Proportioning Valve. LMK Thanks

Steven Schupp

Reaction score
Can you pick the parts? I have only sold the glove box door,trunk lock and drivers side seat belt cover. Everything else is here

88_AHB

Reaction score
I can't unfortunately, im on the west coast in CA. Maybe the smaller parts be easier or possible to ship?

LSM360

Reaction score
Tailights, Window trim, Front turn signals/side marker, Driver side mirror, Hood ornament, Interior Salon badge, turn signal switch. Possibly more items depending on whats left.
The door panel "Salon" badges are IMPOSSIBLE to remove without breaking. Anyone who's tried will confirm this. Also just a suggestion but I would only install a new turn signal switch. They are still available new both NOS and aftermarket and your better off new. Unless maybe you're talking about the Lever or Stalk?

88_AHB

Reaction score
The door panel "Salon" badges are IMPOSSIBLE to remove without breaking. Anyone who's tried will confirm this. Also just a suggestion but I would only install a new turn signal switch. They are still available new both NOS and aftermarket and your better off new. Unless maybe you're talking about the Lever or Stalk?
The actual switch itself, I wasn’t aware they sell them new?

LSM360

Reaction score
Steven your inbox is full could you update me on my part since I sent payment awhile ago? Thanks. At least would like to know you received payment.

88_AHB

Reaction score
Every auto parts store carries them, just pick your favorite one and they can get it.
Oh lol I just assumed like so much for these cars it's either almost impossible to find or obsolete. Thanks

Steven Schupp

Reaction score
Steven your inbox is full could you update me on my part since I sent payment awhile ago? Thanks. At least would like to know you received payment.
The only parts I received payment for are the glove box,trunk lock and the driver's side seat belt cover. They will be shipped on Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back