FOR SALE Parts 8 3/4 3.91 4 Speed Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

volarebb

Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought a 1980 Volare for the engine and I am going to part the rest of the car out. I was going to try and keep both cars, but it is not going to happen. Rebuilt 8 3/4 3.91 gears. It was in a B-Body. The guy was a welder so he put the spring perches in the right spot for a F-body. $1200.00 drum to drum. $1100.00 if you bring me a rear end to stick in it so I can roll it around. Complete 4 speed swap with a big block bell housing. A833 from a 1967 Dart (The old owner told me). Clutch is new. Flywheel has been balanced and machined I think. I have to double check the receipts. Pistol grip shifter. $1700.00. Dark blue trunk lid with a 1 piece spoiler. It has rust were some sealer should be. No holes that I saw. Should be able to wire brush and re seam seal it. $100.00. Dark blue hood with a hood scoop $225.00. I will get some pictures up by the week end. It is dark by the time I get home from work. The whole car will be parted, so if you need anything let me know. Call or text 724-516-1605

kmccabe56

Reaction score
I bought a 1980 Volare for the engine and I am going to part the rest of the car out. I was going to try and keep both cars, but it is not going to happen. Rebuilt 8 3/4 3.91 gears. It was in a B-Body. The guy was a welder so he put the spring perches in the right spot for a F-body. $1200.00 drum to drum. $1100.00 if you bring me a rear end to stick in it so I can roll it around. Complete 4 speed swap with a big block bell housing. A833 from a 1967 Dart (The old owner told me). Clutch is new. Flywheel has been balanced and machined I think. I have to double check the receipts. Pistol grip shifter. $1700.00. Dark blue trunk lid with a 1 piece spoiler. It has rust were some sealer should be. No holes that I saw. Should be able to wire brush and re seam seal it. $100.00. Dark blue hood with a hood scoop $225.00. I will get some pictures up by the week end. It is dark by the time I get home from work. The whole car will be parted, so if you need anything let me know. Call or text 724-516-1605
What steering column does the car have in it? I'm looking for a tilt floorshift for an '80.

volarebb

Reaction score
It is a column shift non tilt. Some-one is buying the roller. The 4 speed stuff is going to broken up and sold as individual pieces due to a problem with the transmission. Everything else I am keeping or will be sold with the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back