Photos of fifth avenues at the auto shows

AMBO401

Reaction score
Here
--- Post updated ---
I'm just trying to prove my very valid point... that snow flake wheel and wire wheel cars were at the shows.. as we're two-tone paint ,, and mono paint... sun roof cars and non sun roof cars.. btw... that black wire wheel car in the background sure looks like my car...

c345130cdcdf7b6219bb11b7d46b5723 (1).jpg

8886157896_4f0a8d2d1f_b.jpg

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Sorry to be the bubble burster, but that car in the background looks to be blue, with the blue interior.

AMBO401

Reaction score
I'm just trying to prove my very valid point... that snow flake wheel and wire wheel cars were at the shows.. as we're two-tone paint ,, and mono paint... sun roof cars and non sun roof cars.. btw... that black wire wheel car in the background
Sorry to be the bubble burster, but that car in the background looks to be blue, with the blue interior.
n
--- Post updated ---
I know .. i wasb just trying to to prove a point to another club member .. that it wasn't just two tone paint.. and snow flake cars at the shows... but also mono tone wire wheel cars too..
--- Post updated ---
I know .. i wasb just trying to to prove a point to another club member .. that it wasn't just two tone paint.. and snow flake
--- Post updated ---
Thanks for letting me clarify.. Darth car ,,

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I'd think the vin number would be low like 10010.
Also I'd think the 2 tone would be the 'top dog' and the other 'price point'
show.jpg

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Love that black and silver 5th in the background... wonder if it is still around. Imagine the smell of brand new leather in a brand new M back then!

Back