Planet of the Carbs

JohnRogers

Reaction score
Carb.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
100 points to JohnRogers for best thread topic heading in 2024 as of January 8 ....
Planet of the Carbs ..... oh my oh my.

That's gonna be tough to top this year.

JW

Justwondering

Reaction score
AMC --- your retention for details is amazing.... If only we were allowed to have float valves in our toilets these days.

JW

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
AMC --- your retention for details is amazing.... If only we were allowed to have float valves in our toilets these days.

JW
Since when can't we have float valves in toilets?

Shows you how long its been since I had to buy a toilet.... last toilets I bought were all the push button type because I was tired of fixing the chains that would rot out from hard water. I've put in about 4 of those in the last 10 years (all in different places) and man do they take a beating

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Always loved that show! If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. :)
Probably the best show to come out of the 90s
We got to watch it twice a week sometimes when the Canadian and PBS stations were running it. You know, back when PBS ran real programming, like the real This Old House, The New Yankee Workshop, The Woodwright's Shop, and on the radio you had A Prarie Home Companion and Car Talk.

Now it's all politics and money begging

Aspen500

Reaction score
That's where I watched it, PBS. Miss New Yankee Workshop also. PBS also used to show Doctor Who but, not for years now. Haven't even seen it listed on BBCA for quite a while either. :( Have noticed that about PBS, it's almost like they have a pledge drive every other week where they air programs that suck SO bad it isn't even funny.

Anyways............

Back