Problem solver part #?

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
I read somewhere that there is a problem solver offset upper control arm shaft that will correct camber issues. Does anyone know the part number and source of this part?
:help:

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
I have found bushings that are "problem solver I got Moog K7190 although it is only the bushings..This is what it says about them...

"Problem solver bushing kit provides additional ride and performance handling benefits"

What does that mean like no crap new bushings will provide additional ride and performance benefits....DUH!!!

I need a set of offset upper control arm shafts. Just in case I need them I might not....OK this is why I think I might need one. and I stress might maybe need it. the drivers side tire has excessive positive camber. The ball joint is sloppy worn out. So I think that with the old rubber and the worn out upper ball joint replacing those might fix the issue. if not the only thing that would is...Offset control arm shafts....and idea guys? this kit seems to be discontinued or is hard to find anyone ever used it seen it...any info will help.

greymouser7

Reaction score
problem solver is the language that Richard Ehrenberg, [I][/I]THE tech editor of Mopar Action uses in his eBay listings. He is serious about making money on the amateurs in this hobby, unfortunately, on some things, I have purchased from him when I could not find it elsewhere, but that should never be the case. That man knows B bodies, A & E & trucks as well. He lead the build on the "green brick" a body that did whatchamacallit racing (lots o turns, but not ralley), and did a dodge diplomat the same way that raced the Nevada silver state classic which is similar racing, with top speed time trials- a minor goal in my life, & the build that inspired me into the FMJ realm when contemplating how to afford to build a high performance Mopar.

he also built a green road runner or GTX that was big block oriented for drag racing...

greymouser7

Reaction score
oh by the way, IF he listed the moog number, just search elsewhere ( I know that you would) but I doubt that he does, he sells everything but the catch, which is what you thought/supposed, that this is just his sale of THE EXACT SAME PART 7091, or whatever the number is

80mirada

Reaction score
The K7190 are thermoplastic bushings, similar to Urethane. They are the same bushings used in the K7091 offset shaft kit, but they are discontinued. Rare parts produces a copy, Part No. 15177, they are available for $100 from Advance Auto Parts.

Grandmas84

Reaction score
If your still looking. Look on dippy.org in the transaction section. A guy named Mark is selling some.

aspen77rt

Reaction score
I read somewhere that there is a problem solver offset upper control arm shaft that will correct camber issues. Does anyone know the part number and source of this part?
:help:

Are you talking about the shafts in the upper set of control arms in my pic. The offset ones?

vbpgimage.php

aspen77rt

Reaction score
The K7190 are thermoplastic bushings, similar to Urethane. They are the same bushings used in the K7091 offset shaft kit, but they are discontinued. Rare parts produces a copy, Part No. 15177, they are available for $100 from Advance Auto Parts.

Yip, that's where I got mine.

Back