Pronounced 'Vo- 'Lar- 'E

slant6billy

Reaction score
Kind of like Lynyrd Skynyrd (pronounced /ˌlɛnərd ˈskɪnərd/ LEN-ərd-SKIN-ərd[2])

It is funny hearing people try to say what I write on the window placard at some of these car shows and cruises. Everything from "Vol- air, Valarie, Volvo, Voltran, Vol- something". And I really tighten the screws with the whole Aspen grille and tail lights. The ill inform think the Chrysler Aspen clone to the Dodge Durango. Very few folks want to hear the correct name. Most folks want to stay ignorant and ill-informed....... providing me more humorous material. Not even going to go with the whole "upper comma" at the end of Volare'..... I beat that joke to death like the twins named Lemonjello & and Orangejello. Friday is the next show in Mullica Hill NJ, if it don't rain. I plan to have cameras rolling and land people with some Q&A. Sort of like "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?", but with some basic and not so basic car trivia. Don't worry, I got prizes - plenty of hotwheels for right answers.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Didn't that idiot on that TV show Pink Slips (or whatever it was called) call a Volare a Vol-Air or something like that? It's like come on, really people?

Sort of similar to people selling a car they own and calling it a Camero or Cordova (with new BREAKS, lol). Reminds me somewhat of another thread on here having to do with ivory........sigh.

I can't wait to see the video!

Back