PSA's For Idiots

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Further help for the misguided.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6wrV_G6y-c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man that was educational. You should get paid for speaking at colleges. You have a good clear voice and enthusiastic tone. Some of the Jersey Shore generation could benefit from you wisdom sir. Keep making them public service announcement.

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Seriously !!!! I'm rolling for real ! These are great ! Ok, Ok , ! I'm about 6 blocks away from dropping my riders off . I come to a complete stop at the sign ( dunno if 1 of my kids are coming from the other way , so I stop ! ) . Wait my turn , then procede . 2 parked cars on the right a fair piece from the alley , and I see something moving through the parked vehicles' glass . I slam on the brakes , out comes a bicyclist . He looks down the road in the other direction , but not my way . I look at him , make eye contact and yell at him , SERIOUSLY !!!!! Ok, Ok, next stop sign . Go through again what I did before . Start to take off and rolling average speed . Here comes a government vehile out of the alley . Doesn't look , but hit the brakes soon enough so he doesn't come into my lane . So i yell at him ! SERIOUSLY !!!!!!!! Boy it's been a fun day .

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Glad you like them Shorty.
I'd like to say your story is surprising but unfortunately it's not.
Trust me.. There is no shortage of material for my PSA's.
Idiots abound.
You guy's shoot me your stories and I'll try to work them in.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more about the door dings. True story time. When I worked at Boeing, I parked in pretty much the same spot every day with my '70 Fury III, 2dr hard top. Some A-hole in a little Metro parked next to me (both backed in), AND LOOKED ME IN THE EYE WHILE HE SLAMMED HIS DOOR INTO MY CAR!! I gave him a WTF look as he walked off. Now, I kept my lunch box on the passenger seat. If you know your early '70's C bodys, you know they are big ass cars. So, not wanting to strain myself by reaching over to grab my lunch (I'm 5'8", so it would have been a streach to reach over the arm rest), I got out and went to the passenger side door. OOPS! Did I open the door to hard and leave a crease in your quarter panel? Sorry A-hole, these doors are REALLY long!

The turn signal thing? Yeah, they are optional equipment around here.

Back