R/T drag video

9secRR

Reaction score
for the first time in my life, I finally went to a different race track. since I started racing in 1997, I've only raced at Saskatchewan International Raceway. the past weekend, I loaded up the family and headed south to Swift Current, Saskatchewan.

we took off Friday morning and hit the hotel to do some much needed swimming with my daughters (needed to cool down).

early Saturday morning, head to the drag strip. wicked hot and humid. the air was terrible, at 11 am the air was already at 4800' and by 2 pm it was almost 6000'.

car slowed down 4-5 tenths and didn't mph very good. lost 5 mph. I got 4 passes in. car ran really good, 11.27-11.31.

other then that it was a good weekend. did lots of swimming with my family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FL_Y8lelX8

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun time had by all!

Now let's see some pics of those passes!

9secRR

Reaction score
this is the only pic I got from that weekend. i'm in the red shirt under the hood.

IMG_1618.jpg

9secRR

Reaction score
summer heat is no good for ET. hot and humid weather slows my car down a lot. I didn't realize how much till last weekend. 5 mph and 5 tenths.

pissed me off a bit but good thing car ran good and strong. hopefully back in the 10's next weekend at SIR (home track).

77 Dragracer

Reaction score
Your car still looks great! Nice to get away with the family. What gear are you running in your car?

9secRR

Reaction score
i'm running 4.30 gears. as always Brad, your car launches awesome.

finally this Saturday I get to run on a prepped track if it don't rain.

Back