Radiator Fan and Shroud Mounting dimentions.

furz4

Reaction score
Can anybody here tell me what the mounting hole spacing is in width and height for an F body fan shroud and radiator for the V8 AC max cooling set up. I am trying to find something that will actually fit my fan shroud on my dart. All the aftermarket radiators sold by the pars stores are too narrow to fit the original fan shroud. They measure about 25" and the shroud mounting holes are 26" on center. The F body replacement radiator is wider but I need to know the mounting dimentions for the shroud and radiator to see if I can fit it.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I got the Murry 26" radiator brand new at O'Reilly's for 129 bucks...I had a spare radiator fan shroud for my M body and decided to see if it fit...it did but is pretty dirty...will search for a better one. I looked up a part number for the Aspen 26" radiator fan shroud and they match...guess they were using them through 1989.

IMG00775-20110531-2138.jpg

I can get you the measurements this weekend if no one else does...I can get two of the used fan shrouds also

furz4

Reaction score
After much research I ordered an aspen radiator for my dart from advance. It looks to be a correct fit to the fan shroud on the dart with the only apparent difference being the bottom inlet size is 1 1/2 instead of 1 3/4. I'll get some pics of the install when it comes in and we'll see for sure. I know alot of dart guys complain about ill fitment of the listed dart part and that the shroud no longer fits correctly.

Back