Random Pics

Shorty Thompson

Reaction score
Okay , I hope I don't insult, but here goes. " Been out for a while ", A; Haven't been stopping in here for little bit, popping in, looking & leaving. " Been working on my latest and last project." A; I got another project I'm looking to take from start to finish. It's a " B-body ". But the way I think is that " Mopar " knows no boundaries. " Question I got is how do you decode the vin tag to see exactly what genre you have? " How do I decode the V.I.N tag, or !!!! Fender tag to see what Genre/Variation, could mean options, or version of this car I have. I already know it has rear window defroster on it, but I also see that it's got Cruise control too! I'm also hoping that and I'm sorry now , that maybe , maybe the gentleman that sells car parts for F,M, and J's might have some parts for this car too!.

Camtron

Reaction score

6D0DAFC8-2A2F-49BE-A64F-88F42E1D08B9.jpeg

Justwondering

Reaction score
went swimming in cutoffs and t-shirts in the creek/stock ponds ... never had anyone get brain-eating amoeba ...
walked to the corner store in flipflops and played in the yard without shoes on -- Oh No!!
And yes,
I have a game box of 'Lawn Darts' in the storage building no candy-a$$ cornhole for us.

Heck one of the most popular money-making, charity events was the annual nail-gun shoot-out. Now that would get your adrenaline pumping.

JW

lawndarts.jpg

Back