Random Pics

Aspen500

Reaction score
Random photo of something that's been all too rare around here the past couple months,,,,,clear, bright blue sky with no rain in sight! Sure is nice to see it, and it's a great mood enhancer. Actually, the no rain part itself does wonders for mood and attitude.

Reminds me of Mr. Blue Sky by ELO.

20240610_161705.jpg

Camtron

Reaction score
If you take out your family on the water, it is easier to get rid of the bodies, LOL. Sorry, joke in poor taste.
Lol nah; lake we go to is only 6’ deep. Would never work.

Last edited:

Camtron

Reaction score
Lip seal install tool. This would have kept me from rolling the drum inner seal and would have saved me another week of waiting on parts; but I probably wouldn’t have ordered all the extra bushings and thrust washers and things without tearing the seal to begin with.

Find your silver lining.

image.jpg

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Random photo of something that's been all too rare around here the past couple months,,,,,clear, bright blue sky with no rain in sight! Sure is nice to see it, and it's a great mood enhancer. Actually, the no rain part itself does wonders for mood and attitude.

Reminds me of Mr. Blue Sky by ELO.

View attachment 53285
With all the rain we've been having, it makes me think of this

Camtron

Reaction score
The other lip seal tool I was waiting on and some new seals have arrived.

This is the ‘lip wizard’ seal instal tool.

image.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
Camtron ...
Don't take this the wrong way, but I swear, truly, that in high school oh-so-many-years-ago those directions were nearly exactly the same as what Coach York read to us about how to use a condom.

Just sayin..

JW

Aspen500

Reaction score
I was going to say, lip wizard, sounds almost dirty. :) I suppose it depends on what lips it's a wizard of ;). I'll shut up now, before I dig too deep a hole and get into trouble, lol.

Sub03

Reaction score
I was going to say, lip wizard, sounds almost dirty. :) I suppose it depends on what lips it's a wizard of ;). I'll shut up now, before I dig too deep a hole and get into trouble, lol.

Yepp. According the instructions, the wizard goes between the shaft and the inside lip...:D

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
I should probably start a build thread on my Franken Dip... Franklomat... Volarave? Dipfury? Voldiplo? Money Pitlomat?

Franklomat.jpg

Camtron

Reaction score
I should probably start a build thread on my Franken Dip... Franklomat... Volarave? Dipfury? Voldiplo? Money Pitlomat?

View attachment 53441
White leather interior with matching green piping , green on white paisley head liner, 22” gold Daytons; sell it to Afroman, lmfao I like the color a lot.

Last edited:

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
White leather interior with matching green piping , green on white paisley head liner, 22” gold Daytons; sell it to Afroman, lmfao I like to color a lot.
It's John Deere Green tractor paint

Back