Rare ? 79 T top, console E58 360 Black RR

A12rag

Reaction score
Just curious on above . . . how rare would a 79RR be with those options ? . . . black exterior/tan interior, buckets, console,

Duke5A

Reaction score
Anything t-top qualifies for unicorn status. I'm sure someone here can give you actual numbers. My dad's Diplomat has t's and only a few hundred were made in 80.

pioneer61

Reaction score
According to Govier's book, out of 54,144 Volares...
Road Runner = 1,137
t-top Volares = 487
360cid Volares = 217
Put the 3 options together and you probably have something in the double digits

A12rag

Reaction score
Nice . . . still have a few things to get fixed up ...but it does run and drive . . . if anyone has a good or nos 79 volare grille . . . i have a 79 Aspen NOS grille in box to trade.. .

79 RR ferry term lft rr car.jpg

79 RR ferry term rt frt car.jpg

A12rag

Reaction score
Thanks . . .kind of sad way to get car - inherited from friend who died . . . want to get it all going, cleaned up, etc, and then take back to visit his wife and show her it is being cared for/used same way he did . . .

Duke5A

Reaction score
Thanks . . .kind of sad way to get car - inherited from friend who died . . . want to get it all going, cleaned up, etc, and then take back to visit his wife and show her it is being cared for/used same way he did . . .

The car certainly ended up with the right person then. Sorry for your loss.

A12rag

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind comments . . . yes, she had some of the local car vultures hovering and thinking they would get something for nothing . . . but she knew the right people to call and help her work through everything. It is sad, but part of life. My buddy was reason I got my first F body(76 Road Runner,57k mile original survivor, 318, 4spd od, fold down seat) . . .he was floored when I showed up at his place with it . . . some happy memories . . .

RR LeftFrt.JPG

RRLeftrear.JPG

RRRightside.JPG

Back to Front.JPG

Revlite&8track.JPG

Instruments.JPG

kmccabe56

Reaction score
According to Govier's book, out of 54,144 Volares...
Road Runner = 1,137
t-top Volares = 487
360cid Volares = 217
Put the 3 options together and you probably have something in the double digits
Govier's numbers are for cars sold in the U.S. only. His numbers do not include cars sold in Canada.

Back