Rear lowering blocks....

ca180

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get lowering blocks for the rear of my 77 Volare? Either that or a decent measurement so that I can try and hunt down some for another model? I just want to lower the car a little. It just sits way too high for my taste.

Thanks in advance

jasperjacko

Reaction score
you could store 10 bags of cement in the trunk for the winter.......that would re-un-arch the springs.lol

slant6billy

Reaction score
I have a question. Count the number of leaf(s) on each. Is it more that 4 leafs to a side? I have a set that sag aweful, but I have a replacement set with 7 leafs per side. If your car has the 4 leaf, you can just go as the other post suggest and de-arch. If 7, swap out for 4.

ca180

Reaction score
I'd really prefer not to do anything that I can't undo to the car. That's why I'm looking for the blocks. I can always uninstall. I just moved back here from a tour in Germany and I don't really know the junkyard scene where I'm going so I try and do things that I can revert back to original. Especially since the previous owner told me the car had only 53000 original miles. Needs paint, but everything else is pretty sound.

Back