Replacement Dash Speaker ??

lowbudget

Reaction score
You can get 4 X 10 and other size dash replacement speakers at Orielly's and probably other parts stores. My local audio store had a 4 X 10 pioneer from a set that he used one in another old car that he sold me for 1/2 the price of the set.

4speedjim

Reaction score
You dont need to pull the front of the dash. That rigid part of the dash where the speaker and defrost are lifts out, I think. Mine started to rattle last night and thats what it was. The right corner started lifting near the dash pad. I didnt look it over because it was late and dark. But that might just pop up out and pull out. Or I have broken tab(s). But I do believe it pops up and pulls out. You may want to upgrade to better than stock replacement speakers even with a stock radio. And there is a new 1.5 D.I.N (our sized) aftermarket radio availble. I cant recall the name, but use the 1.5 DIN to search it out.

Last edited:

volare 77

Reaction score
I put a NOS speaker single front speaker in my volare. It looked to be a 4 x10 or something close to it. I was worried about what ohm speaker to use with the OEM radio so i bought a NOS one.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
Back