RIP, Carroll

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
damn dude i didnt even hear about it till now wonder what his plant is gonna do about the shelby 1 roadsters and other production

slant6billy

Reaction score
One of the longest surviving heart transplant receipients. Some of them shelby mopars were more badass than the ford ones. Shelby was about taking mundain and making it kick ass. K- car turbos were killing GM and fords 20 some years ago.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
damn dude i didnt even hear about it till now wonder what his plant is gonna do about the shelby 1 roadsters and other production

There is an article floating around about that, and the Pres of operations stated that plans had already been in place to carry on... So for the next few years all will be fine...

Wylde1

Reaction score
We can thank ol' Shel for having a hand in the first Viper too.

Wylde1.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
My Shelby will be worth more now. But even more if I could have had him sign the dash.

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

MRL Performance

Reaction score
I feel fortunate to have meet him a few times. Plus I was trained buy one of his best mechanics, Carl Martin some 20 years ago.

RIP, one of the BEST.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I almost bought one of those Shelby Dakotas back in the 90s. Neat thing was a convertable too with a 5 speed and 318. Bought a GTA firechicken instead. Blew the motor in record time 2 months. Should have went for the Dak.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
watched an episode of pawn stars yesterday where some guy towed a 65 shelby cobra shell out of an abandoned storage unit and sold it to the guys for $30,000 then put another $80,000 into it.R.I.P. carroll shelby.

Back