Saying hello from Michigan

BaritoneMan

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for opening the door!
I've had A bodies and one C body. But I've always had a soft spot the great unloved (by the rest of the world) FMJs. I remember driving my mom's brand new and immediately horrid '76 Volare. But I've read enough to know the Fs got better and what followed 1978 was generally pretty well put together. I'll be glad to see what you're working on and maybe looking myself. BTW, if anyone is in the Northern VA area, I just might ask if he or she is up for a for-pay scouting report.
Thanks!
Bryan

Justwondering

Reaction score
Bryan ...
What specifically are you looking for?
For me ... it was a 77 green cordoba, but somehow I got a 79 LeBaron Medallion in mint green.

Its all good!
JW

BaritoneMan

Reaction score
Bryan ...
What specifically are you looking for?
For me ... it was a 77 green cordoba, but somehow I got a 79 LeBaron Medallion in mint green.

Its all good!
JW
I like the boat-tail better! As for me, I am looking for the best-kept F or M possible (not a J fan in particular). I like the four-doors and reckon a primo 4 door might cost less than a decent 2 dr. Prefer Dips to FAs, Aspens to Volares, LeBarons (boat-tails) to anything, but will look at anything. Just hoping to find a turn-key n' go boat.

Back