score of the day

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
this should be a new category (score of the day ) just a thought ,,,anyways heres mine
index.jpg

got her for $85
1978/79 aspen grill one mounting tab broken

index.jpg

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
i usually see them in this condition selling for between $275-$450 so i was happy with this ,,it will be for sale as well ,im not sure what i want for it yet ,packaging is a bit#h on these for mailing lol
ill prob just take offers on it until i can find the right box to ship it in,anyone interested pm me with offer ,im not hard to get along with and will pass on the savings as i got cheap

Gator

Reaction score
I found a one piece spoiler for $80 dollars at mopars at Englishtown.thought that was a score

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm scanning the local area of Brunswick, Maine for parts and if possible cars. I've got some time to kill tomorrow morning. Perhaps I find something. There are very few mopar people here let alone FMJ mopar

brotherGood

Reaction score
I had a very good condition (comparable with this one) 79 grille, had no idea what it was worth. Got severely screwed over by a "trustworthy member" of another forum. Ended up selling it for 100 shipped, because I didn't know what they were worth and trusted him. Also lost another 100 to him via a separate transaction..but that's not the point.

I hate seeing what these are actually worth, knowing I had a great one slip by.

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
hmmm care to share the member who was lets say not forth coming with info as a good member should so we can avoid the same situation in the future or pm it to me ???

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I had a very good condition (comparable with this one) 79 grille, had no idea what it was worth. Got severely screwed over by a "trustworthy member" of another forum. Ended up selling it for 100 shipped, because I didn't know what they were worth and trusted him. Also lost another 100 to him via a separate transaction..but that's not the point.

I hate seeing what these are actually worth, knowing I had a great one slip by.

hmmm care to share the member who was lets say not forth coming with info as a good member should so we can avoid the same situation in the future or pm it to me ???

X2.....

slant6billy

Reaction score
Well, I hit 3 yards and no mopar stuff - only cheby. I got some really goofy responses from folks when asking about mopars.

brotherGood

Reaction score
I'll PM it to you guys. I'm not sure He's on here, but on other forums he still frequents pretty often. He's been (in my experiences with him) one of the types of members that will be fair and honest as long as you don't say anything. We were good, until I questioned something he said, which made no sense. After that, the grille incident, the other incident, and multiple arguments between us, and he and a buddy of mine..who also used to be a member.

Long stories..I know..lol

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
just before moparfest this yr my buddy mr aspen calls me with a mint set of black super coupe style door panels (no wood grain or silver trim) and asks if i want them ,,YUP!!!!!
paid $100 canadian -there going to look great in my car ,,thanks fred !

kkritsilas

Reaction score
went to the local pick N Pull; main reason was for an ABS sensor cable for my 2006 Monte Carlo SS daily driver. Did some checking before hand regarding any F/M/J body cars. A Mirada (of all things) popped up. Figured I'd go get some of the front grille slats for my dark blue Mirada.

Showed up, whole front of the car is missing. Don't know if it arrived that way, or it was picked over. Looked the car over, and was very impressed with the body work with lack of rust (found some later). Super Six engine (is this correct for a Slant Six with the 2 Barrel carb?). Well optioned card, air, cruise, power windows, AM/FM/Cassette ETR radio (smashed by other pickers), bucket seats, floor shift, base trim (no featherwood). I ended up getting the below items:

PickNPull.jpg

Belt moldings, still flexible with associated bright metal trim, and the inner door tops, in blue. The inner door tops are cracked, but only one crack per top, as opposed the 4-5 on each of the featherwood doortops I have now. Total cost, including the ABS sensor cable was $C47.10.

PickNPull.jpg

Last edited:
Back