seeking wiring diagrams

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay....I've got a whole lot of diagrams.
Is there a specific item?
Dash harness covers a lot of territory.

Nuttyprof

Reaction score
Something is going on with my ign switch, the other day while I was driving the car shut off. I jumpered the ign system so I could get it home, Ihad no power to the ign system, turn signals, I don't think my alternator is working, but the blower works.

Nuttyprof

Reaction score
I could not get them to the point I could read them, the text was too blurry. Thanks anyway.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
There's like ten million diagrams.
Tell me which pages you're looking for and I'll post some hi res pics. Specifically what part/section.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Take your pick/picks.

2015-03-08 12.42.31.jpg

2015-03-08 12.42.31.jpg

Nuttyprof

Reaction score
One of the fusible links that feed the ignition switch has blown leaving me with a no crank situation. If I jump power to the ign and to crank it will stat and run but no gauges,tun signals, or hi beam indicator, however the blower fan will run. Perhaps sheets 7, 8, 3, 82 ?

compubert

Reaction score
OR you could bypass it with a GIANT wire and no fuse at all so the radio on the front seat beside you bursts in to flames while you drive . . . no. never mind, did that bad idea... :eusa_whistle:

Nuttyprof

Reaction score
I'm about to take a sledge hammer to the car! I cant find the short and the diagrams do NOT match the car! (not you fault Captain C) this car seems to fall outside of everything! The vacuum routing is not 1) federal, 2) California, 3)Canadian, 4)anything else I can find! It has devices that do not match any of the above. The wiring seems to be the same way! The diagrams you sent do not match what is in the car. I'm tired of this garbage!!!!!!! If I had something else ready to drive I'd be pulling the disk brakes off and junking it.

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The diagrams I posted are for a 78. That's what I have in actual print form. I do however have the 80 FSM on CD.
If you PM me your address I'd gladly send you a copy. Maybe there are differences that aren't in the 78. The disc has both chassis and electrical manuals. If you want it it's yours.

Don't give up on her yet.....

Back