Selling whole interiors

DCAspen

Reaction score
Is the LS interior buckets or bench seats?

johnnyride

Reaction score
Is the LS interior buckets or bench seats?

High back seats with the fold down arm rest. No console, but you can use the same seats even with a console. So I suppose they are buckets. You can see them in the picture I'll include in the next post.

Last edited:

johnnyride

Reaction score
Seats. Sorry, this is all I have right now.

5001203076_ec1c68fe95_z.jpg

DCAspen

Reaction score
Low mile car,any tears in the seat covers?

johnnyride

Reaction score
This car even has the ORIGINAL floor mats! Carpet is nice too. I should probably sell it as a whole car if I don't turn my car into an LS. The issue is no rear quarter extensions (I used them on something else) and the paint is sun burnt on the driver side hood and roof. And it's been sitting for years. The owner passed away.

Last edited:

DCAspen

Reaction score
What kind of radio is in it,Looking for a factory AM/FM

4speedjim

Reaction score
DCAspen, if you dont need an analog am/fm radio for restoration....
As a kid in our detail shop back in the 80's Id pull the ETR radio's out of our junk row trades with ETR and swapped them in place of the analog AM radios. They worked well, dimmed with lights on and kept memory. Simply plug and play. IIRC all factory ETR radios, maybe through the late 90's early 00's work. The 1st Gen quartz tuner radios often died prematurely. We have a shop that repaired them for $35 at the time. Stereo Clinic, 800 Central Ave Dunkirk NY 14048 716 366 8004.

johnnyride

Reaction score
Here's the radio. I do need to put a battery in the car to check it but I'm pretty sure it works fine. Is this what you are looking for?

IMG_20180326_175829711 (2).jpg

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
I used fabric I got at Wal*Mart (almost identical to factory) and just wrapped it over the old foam. I glued the backside of the fabric and applied some UV fabric spray. Worked great, the A pillar covers look like new
I'd really like to see pictures of that.
Sometimes I like to get creative, add texture or color where there was none before... if done right it adds interest and gives you something to talk about with the axe-murderer you just picked up hitch-hiking.
One of my favorites was a faded woodgrain gauge panel that I painted hammertone copper and then airbrushed some "patina"... a couple of people actually asked where I got it made. My inspiration was a hammered copper top accent table I had. Did another one as "aged ivory", complete w a few strategic cracks and yellowing... that was more of a rat-rod thing. F billet.
I try not to take "restoration" too seriously...
I really would like to see pics of fabric-covered trim bits if you have any... sounds like a cool idea.

johnnyride

Reaction score
Tan vinyl interior still available if anyone needs one. It's nice. These are the high back buckets. If no one is interested, I'm sure I'll buy a Mirada or Doba someday that needs a new interior!

Last edited:

johnnyride

Reaction score
Yes, I have everything. The upper door trim is cracked as always, but I believe I have a set of nos in different colors to complete everything. Manual door panels, though. Have all of the dash trim too. Feel free to call if you want to discuss. Five 1 Eight - 573- two three seven 2. Albany NY area.

Back