September 11th

slant6billy

Reaction score
Crack open a cold one my brothers and raise it To those who went to work one day and never came home. To those who ran to the chaos and hell. To those who said "Lets Roll!". To those who gave it all on that day.

Have a look and listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxN1W4SiLLk

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Watched it unfold live and saw plane two live.
Recorded CNN all day.

Have the one where the Fire Chief says about Building 7, 'We had to bring it down'
Please explain Building 7.
Thanks Bush!

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Without that day, how would the last 14 years of each of our lives unfolded? In some way, even if you do not realize it, your life would have been different today, had that day not happened.

Aspen500

Reaction score
One of those "I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news" events. Even to this day, every time I see the footage, it gives me the chills and pisses me off at the same time.

Got a buddy who lives out there and works in Manhattan. He was originally supposed to be in tower #1 for a meeting but he got delayed and was on his way when the first plane hit. He was one of the lucky ones. Unfortunately there were almost 3,000 who weren't. That doesn't include the first responders who have since died later from breathing contaminated dust and debris.

Let's also not forget the passengers on planes #3 and #4 that died. The one that hit the Pentagon and the one that went down in Pennsylvania because some brave passengers over powered the terrorists so it didn't crash into the White House as planned.

One thing the aftermath did show is, despite all the differences in this country, when it comes to something like that we come together. Only wish that type of thing would last, we could use it right about now. (People coming together, not terrorism I mean).

Back