FOR SALE Several Texas F Body Volares offerred

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Reaction score
Contact seller
Wife and I are cutting back and keeping the first love... several Early B bodies.
1. 79 Vlare SE slant AT buckets col shift, 90000 mi car ( I believe this is accurate). NEVERany rust, perfect (NOS) bumpers, glass, door panels, front seat has some rips, runs and drives very good. Grill has a few nics but good driver quality or better. I have taken off the SE trim, still have, the AC has been removed, still have, It had some slight door dings, scratches, I have repaired, ready for primer and color of your choice. New tires, and American Torq Thrusts. $2900 or bring your rolling stock $2200. Good Tx title with all cars. ALL frames a great on all cars.

2. 77 premier volare wagon, 318/2bbl col AT AC PS PB Cruise, tilt, complete, project car. Good bumper all glass is good but a bb on windshield seats great but rip on drivers area, great door panels. This car had only 2 rusted spots I cut out and welded in 18 ga patch panels, and finished off. It also had couple of rusted spots size of the end of pencil, I fixed. The paint is basically survivor except top of hood and I shot a little touch up paint on a coupe of door dinged I fixed. This wagon is cheap and needs to be done! Grill has a piece broke out but easy fix with a parts grill. $1000 OBO
I would consider early B body (PROJECT only) trade;

3 I need to get current pics of the 76 base Roadrunner. Tx car but it had rust in lower rear qtrs., floors, I have cut it all out and done 18 Ga patch panels, finished it off. 318/2bbl console AT PS PB AC ( off), buckets. Runs and drive very good, needs windshield, Most of door dings have been sanded epoxy primed, filled sanded, close to ready to prime and o on with. Original orange, black int. car. Good headliner, back seat, drivers buckets has rips, I will pic pics later of it.$3900
I have some qtr window louvers A833, 83OD, F body shifters, 225, 170 slant, 318, engines, SB bells, 4 speed hump,pedals, etc for sale/or with cars. Cars sell first. These are good Texas cars.

100_2524.JPG

100_2526.JPG

100_2527.JPG

100_2525.JPG

100_2300.JPG

100_2303.JPG

100_2297.JPG

barbee6043

Reaction score
I need to get current pics will be tomorrow before I can get to it. I have some "before" pics I did the rust repair an smoothed out some door dings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back