Success dammit

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Nice ride Mopar Envy!

Yes, that Caravelle could use a little help in the lowering department. Inch lowering blocks are about to be magically installed while it sleeps....

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
Forget the '62, I'm diggin the Imperial FS and Aspen R/T....have a look.

81539_1979_Dodge_Aspen.jpg

page08-09.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Nice! The Aspen smokes. The Imperial is gorgeous too. We should go look at the one I told you about.:headbang:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Save the Dippy. That Petty #43 car is up in North Bay.

Close enough. You guys have lines of credit.............

Dippy's already had a repaint so survivor status is out the window. Might need a little flat black action eventually. :icon_super:

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
Dippy's already had a repaint so survivor status is out the window. Might need a little flat black action eventually. :icon_super:

I think your Diplomat qualifies for survivor status regardless of having a coat of paint. It is a very nice car. I am worried that you just might have a few too many Exports and crack open the flat black. Eastyorker and I are putting the car on 24/7 armed guard.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I think your Diplomat qualifies for survivor status regardless of having a coat of paint. It is a very nice car. I am worried that you just might have a few too many Exports and crack open the flat black. Eastyorker and I are putting the car on 24/7 armed guard.

As far as I know if it's been repainted, survivor status is caput. Thanks for the 24/7 watch though. Hmmm... Think I'll have an Ex.

Mopar Envy

Reaction score
As far as I know if it's been repainted, survivor status is caput. Thanks for the 24/7 watch though. Hmmm... Think I'll have an Ex.

In National judged events for Survivor cars there are four areas of judging, Exterior, Interior, Underhood and Chassis. The standard is 50% unrestored in each area. This recognizes that repairs and mainatneace has to be done over time. Now, your car is 100% unrestored in the three of the categories, Interior, Underhood and Chassis. In terms of having a repaint we know that there was a left front fender bender so the owner probably opted for the repaint to ensure a proper match plus based on it's use it most likely had a lot of garage rash. You are forgetting that the car has a mint vinyl roof and all exterior glass is intact as the factory installed it. I may be splitting hairs but that seems like 50% unrestored to me for the exterior. Overall in a judged event the car would qualify as a Survivor.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
In National judged events for Survivor cars there are four areas of judging, Exterior, Interior, Underhood and Chassis. The standard is 50% unrestored in each area. This recognizes that repairs and mainatneace has to be done over time. Now, your car is 100% unrestored in the three of the categories, Interior, Underhood and Chassis. In terms of having a repaint we know that there was a left front fender bender so the owner probably opted for the repaint to ensure a proper match plus based on it's use it most likely had a lot of garage rash. You are forgetting that the car has a mint vinyl roof and all exterior glass is intact as the factory installed it. I may be splitting hairs but that seems like 50% unrestored to me for the exterior. Overall in a judged event the car would qualify as a Survivor.

Ok..Ok Frank. She stays red....for now. Until I have that Ex.:evil6:

Eastyorker

Reaction score
Just called the Beer store and asked them to call either on of us next time you getting some EX. Especially if you have a roller in the other hand!

Back