Super Bee

Dodgestrike

Reaction score
Here in mexico the replacement for the A-body superbee was the F-body superbee based on the f-body mexican Dart ( slant 6), the drivetrain was the 300hp (that was the advertised hp) 360 4bbl thermoquad carb , newprocess 4spd manual or 727 3speed auto and a Dana44 rear .

Interior used bucket seats with a superbee only desing resembling the exterior multicolor stripe, optional center console , optional A/C , tuff wheel , km/h speedometer etc.

The exterior trim included Aero spoilers , optional louvers and diferent stripes depending on the year-model , rally wheels and some even had the rare T-tops but like I said they are rare and hard to find.

Here is a picture of the 77-78 model ( don't remember exactly ) this one was optionel just like I described above. 360/727 and is a classic example of how they were except for the paint scheme because there was never offered with a two tone paint nor the snorkel scoop but the stripe is factory.

superbee77.jpg

barracudavsbee.jpg

Mr C

Reaction score
I know that the mexican cars were different, but I'm pretty bad on knowledge about them. Are the graphics on the black one stock too?

Interesting stuff.

superpak76rt

Reaction score
I know that the mexican cars were different, but I'm pretty bad on knowledge about them. Are the graphics on the black one stock too?

Interesting stuff.
The black one was made by the original spec's of the Mexican super bee

Imagen.jpg

Back