Super Coupe wheels (bring your checkbook)

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
$850.00 for an altered pair of wheels.

Does the Super Coupe wheels not have the dog dish hubcap bumps made into them?

7T8 Custom

Reaction score
No, the Super Coupe wheels do not have the bumps for hubcaps. I paid a lot less that $850 for 4 wheels with domes and caps that were in better shape than these 2 including shipping.

Jonnyuma

Reaction score
Resurrecting the dead here... but this thread just popped up in my Google search for Super Coupe wheels.
The SC wheels are 15x8 without the outie hubcap knobs. The similar wheels used on 78-79 Dodge Magnums were similar but an inch narrower at 15x7.

I just found out that I can't use my cool acorn center caps with the Mopar police wheels... disappointing to say the least. Now my previously "finished" perfect wheel search is back ON.

BTW, I just saw a set on ebay for $1300+shipping. Yeah... no.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Your 4 15x8 rims, nos centers, plus extra nos parts and a whole parts car here.

Here is a great parts rig with extra parts the guy cant dump at $1500, he pooched himself and the car selling off the nos grille and rear window louvers.

A decent parts deal for $1500 and its so hot and desirable its not sold at $1500 the last three runs on ebay.

1978 Dodge Aspen | eBay

Last edited:

Oldiron440

Reaction score
Your 4 15x8 rims, nos centers, plus extra nos parts and a whole parts car here.

Here is a great parts rig with extra parts the guy cant dump at $1500, he pooched himself and the car selling off the nos grille and rear window louvers.

A decent parts deal for $1500 and its so hot and desirable its not sold at $1500 the last three runs on ebay.

1978 Dodge Aspen | eBay
Theres a lot of good parts there for the money!

Back