Sway Bar Center Pivot Links

Aspen500

Reaction score
While browsing about, ran across the sway bar center links (complete assy) at PST if anyone is in need. Says they're for the 7/8" sway bar though, which makes no sense unless I'm missing something. Thought there was only 1" and 1 1/8" (and possibly 15/16"). The parts manual only lists 2 different links, standard and H.D. At any rate, they have these.

7/8" Front Stabilizer Link

1640811081329.png

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Is that the right one? The distance from the bracket to the bushing seems really long.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
The later B/R-body links and C-body links look similar to, but are different from FMJ. I doubt they will interchange (I hadn't tried, so not sure - but FMJ's do look shorter).

I have some pictures of the FMJ links on this thread: Front Sway Bar Brackets
BudW

Aspen500

Reaction score
You guys could be correct. I selected 1979 Dodge Aspen as the filter, and it says that it fits but, maybe their listing is wrong? Might explain the 7/8" bar thing. When I got my front end rebuild kit from them, many moons ago, it came with sway bar links about 6" long (which I think were for a B-body or something), not even close for an F/M/J body. Everything else in the kit was correct though.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
It could be they don't know.
If someone was in a bind you could probably take their bracket and modify it to work. That's what I'd be trying.

Back