T top dippy?

Duke5A

Reaction score
Funny, I was thinking $7500. These things aren't vintage iron. I wouldn't be surprised to start to see prices slide for even the muscle era stuff and the crowd ages out. There doesn't seem to be hardly any interest in the hobby going back that far with the younger generations.

XfbodyX

Reaction score
Ya, actual sales price on a car or part is tricky.

Older fella here with the 9k wagon from Florida, what hes 80+, been for sale for two years "waiting for the market to come around" or the nice Darth Car ( it is nice) but it looks like the owner will be in a wheelchair and it will still be for sale.

Reality, at least my reality tells me with the internet being a world market, a realistic seller can sell a car on any given day if they really want to sell it.

SonOfaTomP

Reaction score
Oh??? How so?

Depending on the overall shape the car is in, so all the other stuff that's normally not visibile in a few photos, that may not actually be a bad price!

My coupe was torn down to literally just the shell and a full re-build was north of $20k CAD, that includes the engine, transmission and ever little nut and cilp. Point being: $14K may not be a bad start...
i get its a rare version of the car and he may have some work in it. no rust in Canada is impressive, but an M for 14k is just not worth it to me personally. its a lot of money for the car you get. yours is all suped up while this one looks repainted and has cop rims for some reason. if it was bone stock and low miles and like the blue and white car above maaaybe i could understand the price. at most i'd say the caravelle could fetch 5k on a good day.

Back