The dynamic duo reunites!!!

Blackbirdsrt78

Reaction score
After a month and a half of moving up here to Athens. My buddy John, his wife and daughter came and stopped here today for a quick visit and a bite to eat at the local cuban restaurant. It was great to see you all. Drive safe!!

we also talked about the possibility of building of the B bodies. My gears are turning!!! :icon_cheers:

greymouser7

Reaction score
After a month and a half of moving up here to Athens. My buddy John, his wife and daughter came and stopped here today for a quick visit and a bite to eat at the local cuban restaurant. It was great to see you all. Drive safe!! We also talked about the possibility of building of the B bodies. My gears are turning!!! :icon_cheers:

Ok Rich, but I'll be Fatman, and you be MOpar-Jesus. We're not fighting over who is Robin, just the Fatmobiles.

Another build in the making???

I have some 73 Plymouth b-bodies that need to be coagulated into two good, saved Mopars.

I got them in the last throws of America's low buck classics era. I have this theory that from the 1930's thru the 1990's much of AMerica could buy a $200-roughly $500 dollar car, and bring it back to life. A benefit of our industrial might and strong economy for generations. Some pockets of North AMerica still have low cost gems to be had, the hunt is a real challenge now though.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay...but even though this is B body territory you're not allowed to give us the bums rush and keep us out of the loop.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Captain I shower in four showers shared by 160 guys, I share a tiny room with 8 other men with just a curtain separating us from each other. I have been locked in a steel tube breathing other people's fart's and the sanitation tank with no escape. I have had the Navy disconnect my phone call for over 24 hours and audit my taxes. I wouldn't know what privacy is anymore. I could care less if everyone saw my gorgeous naked body thru a key hole. I won't scar you on purpose, nor am I a pervert, but I have loss the privilege of privacy. Me el carro, su el carro. Anything you want. I probably should guard stuff like the social security number though ;)

Duster80

Reaction score
Grey Mouser, thanks for your service. I was a deck ape and your quarters seem plush to what we had back in 72-73.

greymouser7

Reaction score
Grey Mouser, thanks for your service. I was a deck ape and your quarters seem plush to what we had back in 72-73.

DAMN. THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was a man's Navy/military...our hands are tied behind our backs and we are effectively neutered now. You cannot scream at another man when puts others in harms way anymore...I mean it thanks for your service.

Just curtain separating men from each other is bad enough. I sleep on a bed smaller than a coffin. I cannot imagine having to work thru worse conditions. I sure hope that you got to see some port calls. My only port call was Kittery Port Maine-we were gods amoung men there-totally loved.

Back