The F-Body That Got Away! $&*#!

Alleyoop2

Reaction score
Had a chance to but this car a few years back, and I just didn't pull the trigger. :mad: On the upside I know where the car is, and I know the owner. Here's the kicker.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I coulda' bought it for $400.00 bucks :eek: shoulda' coulda' oh well. It looks pretty much the same here as when I should've bought it.

The reason I didn't buy it is because there was 2 rust holes in the frame rails. The guy that owns it now says they have been repaired. Maybe I'll get a chance again someday, but I think the price will be more than $400.00.

n1405784088_30036223_3116.jpg

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Sounds like your a late shooter...as you get older you will pull the trigger faster...believe my I know...:D

D Dodge

Reaction score
Sometimes you're just not in a buying mood, and then later you think "why didn't I buy it?!". We've all done it. Maybe you can still get a good deal on it. All you can do is try. Make an offer. Maybe he'll accept it.

Back