The FMJ Weather Channel

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
dec192.jpg
dec193.jpg
dec194.jpg

Aspen500

Reaction score
Heh-heh, took me a while to notice the TV ;)

Things are looking up. It's 23 right now, which is warmer than it got all day yesterday. Supposed to get to upper 30's this afternoon but not much, if any, sunshine.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
42 and rain this morning, still could be worse for Dec.
Now if it was June and like this, the 'Complaint Dept' would hear about it.

Hope it dries out so I can mow the lawn Friday morning.....early.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
I need to drive somewhere the money is and get some night lights pictures.
Big money should have mega lights.
All my posted pics are in my area which is the working class ghetto.

Aspen500

Reaction score
No snow yet. This morning the side streets, parking lots and driveways were covered in some sort of ice-ish type of thing. More like really heavy (and slippery) frost. Very strange looking stuff. Had a mist all freaking day, dark, overcast and a high of 34. Raw, I think is the term. Goes right through a person.
40's tomorrow with, you guessed it, mist/drizzle/rain or some combination of he three.
Not real nice but WAY nicer than it normally would be around here. Normally it'd be single digits for lows, 20's for highs and anywhere from 6" to 2 feet of snow on the ground with 5 foot high snowbanks everywhere. This is much better:)

Aspen500

Reaction score
You grabbed Tim's what? lol (What is a Tim's?)
We got mid 40's and it rained, a lot, most of the day. "They" (lol) say it was close to 2" total since midnight. Now back to the mist and HEAVY fog. I can barely see the building across the street from my kitchen window. Their big LED sign is making an eerie looking aura that changes from yellow to red, purple, blue................. Wish I had a camera that could take decent night pics or better yet, if my stupid video camera worked. All that's missing is the ding-ding of channel buoy's and a couple random fog horns.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Tim's (short for Tim Horton's) is a Canadian based cult that uses coffee and donughts to gain members. Once in, most cult members are powerless to not stop off on a regular basis.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Tim's (short for Tim Horton's) is a Canadian based cult that uses coffee and donughts to gain members. Once in, most cult members are powerless to not stop off on a regular basis.
Ah, I see said the blind man to his deaf wife who wouldn't hear of it. I think around here they're called "Dunkin' Donuts".

Got one heck of a storm overnight. Kept getting woken up by the rain and/or sleet pounding on the bedroom windows from the gazillion mph wind. If it sticks around long enough, it will be a white(ish) Christmas. There's about an 1/8" of a frozen solid snow like substance on everything. More like the sleet froze where it fell and built up than actual snow, but it is white, and crunchy when you walk on it.

Back