The FMJ Weather Channel

Aspen500

Reaction score
No rain today(!),,,,,,,so far but that wind. Holy.............Out of the west at 20-30 with gusts to 55 mph. I need a tether:D

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
A cool front blew through last night. It is a great dry 70 degrees right now. The rain blew by last night and I have the screen door in use right now. I will post the high temp later on.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I had to let our temp guage set out for a awhile and then it lowered to 67. It is 83 and dry right now with still a good breeze.

Aspen500

Reaction score
83 and dry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bite me:D
It's been raining,,,,,,,,,,hard,,,,,,since 1pm and it's a scorching 48 degrees now. Not impressed whatsoever.:(

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
This morning. You got to get up early to see this.
photo (5).JPG

Aspen500

Reaction score
When I get up at 6am it's still pitch black out. On the other hand, by just after 7pm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's pitch black out :(. Way too little daylight already. Geez, I just can't wait until it's dark at 4pm. Drive to work at 7am in the dark, drive home at 4:30 pm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in the dark. Toss in a snowstorm right away and it's fun for all ages.
No rain today(!!!!!!!!!!!) This afternoon there was some strange orange ball in the sky givng out light but not really a whole lot of warmth. We suspect it's an alien craft. Someone thought it might be called the sun, but I think the sun is only a myth, lol.
Hit a balmy 58 only.

Aspen500

Reaction score
FINALLY,,,,,a decent day with NO RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty much clear, no wind and it hit 70 degrees. Better live it up though,,,,,,,,,,guess what's in the forecast for Saturday. Rain:(:mad::(:mad::(:mad:

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
5th day of rain and lots of rain.
Lots of flooding.
Lots of wet basements.

This is where I pat myself on the back when and why I investigated all the property I was interested in.
I'm on a hill, in a former corn field and I'm at the highest sewer point, and it all runs downhill.

Don't like places that needs a sump.

The 'Weather Nazi'-NO CRUISING FOR YOU.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I don't have to worry about a wet basement, don't have one:( Slab on grade house. A basement is rare in the area I live in, too much rock. A basement is expensive because it requires blasting tons of granite first.

So far, it's more or less clear today. Not very warm though, only 53 degrees. Supposed to have upper 60's later on. Way better than yesterday with barely 60, overcast and off and on rain sprinkles.

Go out to do yard work, starts raining. Put everything away and go indoors. A little bit later, go out to the yard, work 10-15 minutes,,,,,,,,,,,,starts raining. Repeat half a dozen times and then say "screw it", put everything away, lock the shed and go indoors for good. Stupid rain.:mad:

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Great here the past few days. Lows in the fifties and high is about 81 degree with a slight wind out of the north.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Schools and City Hall remain closed.
Pulling the buses at 11pm, closing the police dept. at 10:30pm, closing the airport and pulling the air traffic controllers at 11pm.
Lots of trees down.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I still get a kick out of a Police Dept closing. Something so wrong about that.

Totally clear sky today, wind speed of 2 mph, and it hit 72 degrees this afternoon(!). Kind of nice mowing the lawn this time of year in shorts and t-shirt.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Yesterday, overcast but a high of 70. Last night we had NASTY t-storms, woke up again (after waking up at midnight, 2 am, 3 am as each wave of storms rolled in) around 5:30am and it was 65 degrees out. Got to work a little before 7:30 and it was 51, by mid morning,,,,,,,,,low 40's and that wind,,,,,that horrible wind out of the NW at 20-40 mph. No other way to describe it except as f****** cold and miserable and please pardon my language. Shock to the system when the temp changes that much in 24 hours. At least the sun came out this afternoon but still barely made it back above 50 degrees.:(

Aspen500

Reaction score
Had a beautiful day here, once it warmed up in the late morning. Mostly sunny and 69 degrees(!) After Saturday in the low 50's and windy and Sunday high 50's (but no wind so it wasn't too darn bad out), naturally Monday would be like it was:confused:
Right into the sh*tter tomorrow, back to the 50's until the weekend. Supposedly,,,,,,,,,,,close to 70 on Saturday. I'll believe that one when I see it.:rolleyes:

Back