The FMJ Weather Channel

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, Sunday the high was 80, 2 days later today and it was 49. How does that work? Did I mention the 10-20 mph wind right out of the north? Can you say "SUCK"? Sure,,,,,,,,,I knew you could. Might get our first hard frost tonight :(

We just had our first frost up north at my trailer. So far so good here but you know it's coming. Been cloudy. Rainy and chilly here. Hitting highs in the 60's so not too bad yet.

I don't like that after a nice spell, the weather channel has pictures of snow flakes for Sat night.

I don't see any here Doc.
Keep them there. I don't have the polar bear fence up yet.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
The polar bear tracker says they are still 550 miles N/W from me.
I just came from the far N/W side of town that I usually don't go and they have a huge new polar bear fence system still under construction.

Let me know.
When they get close to you that means they're on their way here.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Heard on TV this morning there could be snow showers up near Lake Superior in far northern WI (and the U.P. too I assume). That's a good 150+ miles north of here and they can keep that white crap!

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Last year they kept the kids indoors on Halloween due to polar bears, because they were early.

It's a law that you can't lock your car doors in case someone has to escape a polar bear attack.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Damn bears.
They get into everything up here.

polar-bear.jpg

polar-bear.jpg

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Getting a cold wind over the lake, now under a snow squall special weather statement.
They're in the process of shutting the schools and sending students home.
Worst storm in over 7 months.

Environment Canada has issued a snow squall special weather statement for the London area, warning that as much as 15 centimetres of snow could accumulate by Saturday afternoon.

Be gone next week.

2015w.jpg

Last edited:

Aspen500

Reaction score
I was going to complain about it being so freaking cold here today (high of 46 with a 10-20 mph north wind) but after seeing that, I won't!

First hard freeze of the season tonight. Upper 20's in the city and low 20's outlying. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Maybe it's an optical illusion but, isn't that Taurus wagon following the truck just a tad close?

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I was going to complain about it being so freaking cold here today (high of 46 with a 10-20 mph north wind) but after seeing that, I won't!

First hard freeze of the season tonight. Upper 20's in the city and low 20's outlying. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Maybe it's an optical illusion but, isn't that Taurus wagon following the truck just a tad close?

They do that in white outs when they can't see.
Follow the truck Bob......he knows what he's doing.
Till he goes in the ditch and you follow him.

Sounds like we're getting the same weather here.
It was fairly nice this morning then boom. A 15 minute freak storm. Huge gusts and rain with hail and then gone. Then the temperature plunged like 10° in less than a half hour.

They say it'll dip just below freezing tonight.
Brrrrrrrrr........

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
You northern suckers are in for the deep freeze soon. Friendly reminder.

:glasses12:

Can always count on you to rub it in eh buddy? :poke:

That's okay.....I'll remind you how beautiful it is up here in the summer while your bag is stuck to your leg.

Bwaaahaahaahaa! :icon_mrgreen:

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
As much as snow/cold sucks, I'm hard pressed to see a hurricane/big hail/huge tornados/extreme flash flooding or bone dry drought.
Not going to get hit with a wildfire either.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
As much as snow/cold sucks, I'm hard pressed to see a hurricane/big hail/huge tornados/extreme flash flooding or bone dry drought.
Not going to get hit with a wildfire either.
None of those happened this year buddy. Must be the el nino thing from california.

Back