Two Miradas

Miradaman

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I know where you can get two Miradas for parts. One is an '81 hardtop with a built 318. The other is an '82 T-top model in blood red with grey leather interior. I built the 318 myself. It is an '85 block out of a 5th Avenue. I changed it from the roller cam 2barrel to a .444 lift hydraulic cam with regular lifters. Put Thermoquad on it, and double roller timing set. Ported and polished heads and intake. The T-top had electric everything, and tilt wheel. Plus leather interior. Bodies were pretty solid. They can be found at Weston Ford dealership in Weston, WV.

Miradaman

Reaction score
I owned the hardtop for 8 years and rebuilt everything. The T-top I bought to fix up, and swap out all the good parts from the hardtop. Got busy with classes in college, and never got it done. Bought a van off my uncle, and sold the cars to Weston Ford to get them off Dad's property.

8T2TOP

Reaction score
So you traded them in or they bought them? Any pics cant find it on the web..
Need alot of PARTS thinking parts car wouldbe best. Wish i could find one in Phoenix or at least this side of the country..

Miradaman

Reaction score
So you traded them in or they bought them? Any pics cant find it on the web..
Need alot of PARTS thinking parts car wouldbe best. Wish i could find one in Phoenix or at least this side of the country..

Miradaman

Reaction score
I sold them to Weston Ford for $100 a piece. They've been sitting in the same spot for 12 years. Good set of factory 10 spokes on one of them. I still see them when I go back that way, but no up close inspection.

Back