ULTRA rare Mirada with factory E58 360 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

efriedrich

Reaction score
It's on my watch list, I will be curious how much it sells for. The seller seems pretty proud of it he may be a little unrealistic on it's value. I would think 6k-7k would be a great price for that car.

mirada80

Reaction score
In the past 17 years of owning my Mirada, I've seen three other E58 Miradas come up on ebay, 2 of them had the T-Tops, but all, including mine, have been TM9 Baron Red, there may have been others that I missed. This one seems like a pretty decent example.

Unfortunately I have found that even though mine is 1 of 76 there still isn't a lot of value attached to these cars, you really need to find the right buyer. I've had offers on mine, but nothing to make me ever consider selling it, I have more value in it being the car I used on my honeymoon, and the car that my boys came home from the hospital in.

When I bought mine in '95 I was only looking for a good solid Mirada to go with a big block swap, and luckily I never got around to pulling the original 360. It wasn't until many years later that I found out how rare it was.

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
Never really thought much of the Miradas......but i have to admit, they are nice looking cars! Especially when they have t-tops, 360 ci and A/c....with really nice body lines.......guess it is just like art.....sometimes you need to stop open your eyes, take it in and just look at it to see the beauty!!! Nice cars.......besides that....they are MOPARS!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back