Upgrades

Camtron

Reaction score
I've found a junk car with the trim and side marker. Is there a specific way to take the trim off.
Push up on the bottom of trim and pull the top away from body. They have two little “spring” tabs you load up against to release the top side

mopar master

Reaction score
Ok one more think. Know I'm aggravating today. I e read you can boip the clips and get a little more life in them. Is this true

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
No that stuff never changed.
Never heard the boil thing you'd think thst could have negative effect too and dry them out faster. If by now they don't break removing it you should be OK putting it back on. Some areas they seem to last longer then others and some break because people don't remove the trim properly at some point.
I don't know what the clips are made of or if they were affected back then before they started wrecking plastic and rubber parts by making them more environmentally friendly but i have heard that nylon trimmer line you can rejuvenate by putting it in water.

mopar master

Reaction score
No that stuff never changed.
Never heard the boil thing you'd think thst could have negative effect too and dry them out faster. If by now they don't break removing it you should be OK putting it back on. Some areas they seem to last longer then others and some break because people don't remove the trim properly at some point.
I don't know what the clips are made of or if they were affected back then before they started wrecking plastic and rubber parts by making them more environmentally friendly but i have heard that nylon trimmer line you can rejuvenate by putting it in water.
Thanks for the reply. Most of them are still in good shape. Managed to get several off the donor car also.

mopar master

Reaction score
IMG_20240424_181208359_HDR.jpg

Back