VFN rear Mirada bumper clip

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
I spoke to Jean at VFN Fiberglass. They can make the complete Mirada rear bumper clip for $332 and there is currently a 5 week turn around time. Shipping is an additional $235!

I might be making a trip from Long Island NY to Addison Ill, does anyone need one picked up?

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
ProCharged LongBed MegaCab, 12mpg. I will be making a pitstop in Detroit Mi, so the extra drive to Ill will just add to the, "Hey look what I got on my roadtrip theme."

I will be picking up 3 rear clips for myself.

BHA43

Reaction score
ProCharged LongBed MegaCab, 12mpg. I will be making a pitstop in Detroit Mi, so the extra drive to Ill will just add to the, "Hey look what I got on my roadtrip theme."

I will be picking up 3 rear clips for myself.

Throwing a couple posts together here If that Mirada Convert is for sale & in your area any chance of bringing it that far for a fee?

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Throwing a couple posts together here If that Mirada Convert is for sale & in your area any chance of bringing it that far for a fee?

Yepper!!!! Im on abodies and moparts looking for a car or parts to pick up!! I can transport anything!!

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Eric, can you post a pic of the VFN rear Mirada bumper clip? Thanks

The VFN is a complete one piece unit that requires cutting and removal of the molded in tail lights. I simply refuse to give any bussiness to replica plastics.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]80-84 Mirada Parts.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pro Front End. Price=825.00Weight=25 Ship: Truck Freight. [/FONT]
miradaprofe.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Extended Flat Pin On Hood.Price=335.00 Weight=13 Ship: Truck Freight. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flat Lift Off Trunk. Price=190.00 Weight=7 Ship: Truck Freight. [/FONT]
miradatrunk.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rear Bumper Clip . Price=330.00 Weight=7 Ship: Truck Freight. [/FONT]
miradarear.jpg

Last edited:

BHA43

Reaction score
So whats diff with a Cordoba rear?

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Tail lights, license plate surround and quarter extensions.

You can change to a Mirada rear clip, I have used a Greenlee punch (electricians have them), to make holes in the metal as the lamps are in different spots. The Mirada and Cordobas have the same quarter panels, so parts interchange is easy enough.

BHA43

Reaction score
I have a couple Miradas in the yard, both have the rubber pretty well disinigrated. & 2 Cordobas in my storage building. One has the rubber nose like a Mirada. Both Cordobas also have disintegrated too. Never paid enough attention that there was that much diff!

The Replica plastics web page says there stuff is fiberglass but I take it the quality isn't too great?

Built this one in 86 it was the newest car on the track! Still have it but havn't raced in years!

Nov0605.jpg

MagnumMaster

Reaction score
I have one of the Replica Plastics front fender extensions. What a horrible piece of work. Hours to get it anywhere near fitting. Too bad as the outside is good, but everything else is bad.

Back