Wanted: Windshield for 1980-1983 Mirada/Cordoba

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

I would like to buy an uncracked windshield for a 1982 Dodge Mirada. The factory windshield is tinted a light green colour, and has a darker, what appears to be blue, band along the top edge of the windshield. If you have one for sale, please let me know, and we can work out at price and shipping.

As for shipping, I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I do have a location in Idaho to which the windshield can be shipped to, and I can pick it up from there, if you want to avoid the hassle of trying to get something across the border.

Kostas

kkritsilas

Reaction score
MiradaMegaCab;

Thanks for the suggestion, but Lexan is NOT street legal in Calgary, and the car will still fail safety inspection. I was leaning towards that, and asked a friendly mechanic (who works on my newer vehicles) who is certified to do safety inspections, and he said the car would fail safety inspection. This guy is pretty good, knows the book, just doesn't always follow the letter of the book, mostly the intent. If the current windhield had the same number of cracks, but out of the normal field of vision, he said that he would pass it. As it is rignt now, two of the major cracks are right across the field of vision.

Kostas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back