What do Americans call it?

rowdy351

Reaction score
Mates, greetings from Perth Western Australia.
I have joined up to a few sites including ROW52 after parts for my Mirada.
I need rust repair sections/cut outs.
What are they called when I get in contact with parts pullers?
Are you allowed to take a grinder/plasma/saw to pull yards and cut a piece you require?
If so, what are they called on pick/pull yards?
In Australia they are usually referred to as 'cuts' or rrp's.
Thanks!

Justwondering

Reaction score
Hi rowdy351
How about you post some pictures of what you need and we can be confident of the proper word for it.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Welcome Sir. There are a couple of "yard" or yards that have donor parts. Mostly "Auto recycler" yards with tons of Toyotas and GM junk. Old Iron yards and U- pull it yards are hard to come by. The Mirada's are one car I have not seen in any yard. Now, what also could be instore is a "private collection" or a parts hoarder. There are a few hoarders that have membership to this site. I say "hoarder" with strictly love to my fellow mopar parts hoarders. Post pics to see what you are needing.

Joe12459

Reaction score
Welcome Sir. There are a couple of "yard" or yards that have donor parts. Mostly "Auto recycler" yards with tons of Toyotas and GM junk. Old Iron yards and U- pull it yards are hard to come by. The Mirada's are one car I have not seen in any yard. Now, what also could be instore is a "private collection" or a parts hoarder. There are a few hoarders that have membership to this site. I say "hoarder" with strictly love to my fellow mopar parts hoarders. Post pics to see what you are needing.
Hhm, hoarder. I prefer the term parts stocker. You're telling the truth though, not a lot of Mirada parts around.

Back