what is this

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Well, if its factory, it doesn't have a Hemi; factory Hemis were unavailable after '72, this is a '73-'74 ( having the 3 opera windows makes it an SE), the best it could have was a 440 (which is not a hemi, its a wedge). From Allpar, engines available were slant 6, 318, 340, 400 and 440. The slant had a one barrel, the 318 had a 2 barrel, and one version of the 400 also had a two barrel. The 340, 440, and 400 alternate version had 4 barrels.

Last edited:

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Just to confuse things more...73 74 SE could also be a Rallye. I have a 74 that is a Rallye SE. 400 Mag/auto.
Supposedly there were some 72s that slipped out with the 440 six pak also.

My 73 is a 340 with a 4 speed.

kkritsilas

Reaction score
80AspenRT:

So, is it a Charger SE with a Ralleye package, or is it a Ralleye with an SE package. Not that I have one. or could ever foresee owning one (unless I win a lottery), just a point of interest.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
80AspenRT:

So, is it a Charger SE with a Ralleye package, or is it a Ralleye with an SE package. Not that I have one. or could ever foresee owning one (unless I win a lottery), just a point of interest.

Lol.......I'm not sure what the difference is. Mine is black with the orange-yellow rallye stripe down the side. It has the SE emblems on the landau roof. Like I said it was a 400 Mag with the auto on the colum, power windows.....can't think of anything else right now. It's a basket case and I've had it for ....holy crap....30 yrs???? Never had a motor in it since I've had it, and gets moved from storage to storage. The only pics I have of it are actual paper pics ..lol

By the way the my blue 73 is a Rallye also.

Last edited:

Mcfly68

Reaction score
I had a 74 r/t-se...yellow with the black top, black power bulge on the hood, and black R/T stripe across the trunk, with the black se interior ( black with wood grain trim) console shift 360 car with the magnum 500 wheels...loved that car and that colour combo looked killer

Last edited:
Back