What R U bringing to Carlisle? Parts? Cars? Or ?????

slant6billy

Reaction score
Lets blow up the thread. I'm still forming a list. So far Floor shift column, other common stuff Cheap/ light bezels........

List em.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
One of these days, I might finally bring . . . myself.

Been wanting to go for a long time – but too far to drive (2,600 miles).
BudW

slant6billy

Reaction score
I might bring the 77 4 speed coupe with the leaning buzz'n half dozen. She is running great. Rips that bias ply in 1st and second. Gets up to 70 mph with ease.

kitcar Chris

Reaction score
Bringing the wagon and any parts you guys need that I have. Running ragged trying to get my stuff together just for me. So if y1ou need some small stuff let me know.

droptop

Reaction score
Just bringing this, and the wife of course. Just going as spectators this year. We have driven an old car the last 2 years. Looking forward to this year being a vacation.

image.jpg

barbee6043

Reaction score
by the time I make that TRIP there again, last time was bout '96?,, there will be NO old parts left in this world, no parts vendors selling anything but new aluminum radiators, and repop decals, bu......t by then you can buy all the sheetmetal to build a 68 drat from scratch!!?? ha

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Just bringing this, and the wife of course. Just going as spectators this year. We have driven an old car the last 2 years. Looking forward to this year being a vacation.

View attachment 20537
Love your Challenger! It really reminds me of the '70 Challenger R/T I bought back in 1972. It was white with a black vinyl top, black side stripes, rally wheels, and black interior. What a great car that was! I have to see if I can upload some old pics of it sometime. Unfortunately, I won't be coming to Carlisle this year. I am still waiting for parts to install the power steering on OY and am also down to the final stretch in getting the flip house ready to put on the market, hopefully this month yet, so TOO MUCH to do! Agh!

hemichuck

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna bring my 2012 Challenger R/T classic edition and try to trade it for an older car to install my 528 Hemi in.

IMG_1423.JPG

slant6billy

Reaction score
I'm not bringing anything that cool...... just cash. Got a shopping list, so I'm on a hunt. Camshaft, hood pins, voltage regulators and some 15 inch steelie rims for the 77 4speed coupe car.Trying to stick to list is difficult.

Back