What To Do..........

slant6billy

Reaction score
I know, I know. .... the 5th has a look, but it can go a direction that gets real scary. I'd like to see a 5th front clip on an F bodied wagon. I bet somewhere there is a 5th hearse custom. Again the 5th can be a scary presence. I was always a bit scared when I saw my dad's 5th coming down the road. Likely, because I did something wrong somewhere (like not cleaning up the garbage cans or forgetting to put back his tools- and was going to get a beating. Like I said.... the 5th can be a scary car. I get a haunting feeling any time a beat up grey 5th rolls down the road.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I know, I know. .... the 5th has a look, but it can go a direction that gets real scary. I'd like to see a 5th front clip on an F bodied wagon. I bet somewhere there is a 5th hearse custom. Again the 5th can be a scary presence. I was always a bit scared when I saw my dad's 5th coming down the road. Likely, because I did something wrong somewhere (like not cleaning up the garbage cans or forgetting to put back his tools- and was going to get a beating. Like I said.... the 5th can be a scary car. I get a haunting feeling any time a beat up grey 5th rolls down the road.

Be afraid.........

2013-02-09 11.30.19-1.jpg

2013-02-09 11.30.19-1.jpg

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
what color is your interior?
I always see the red pinstripe, but doesn't look like red interior

slant6billy

Reaction score
Lebaron wagon..... now I know. My dad's uncle had one. Forgot about it until now. I dig the 5th grille with the vertical bars. Always a sharp look

alf44

Reaction score
tomorrow pics. its nothing fancy just the side of a wire bird cage bent to fit,painted silver

slant6billy

Reaction score
Yup. Even though the George Barris custom was a 71 Lincoln Mark 2 or 3 to make " The Car". I always though cues from the Chrysler were there. Cordoba mixed with a 5th. Mopars always have a nice low roof look. Chevys need the "chop" and as well the old fords and mercs.
lincoln-markseries-wheels-3003-b.jpg
. Since I mention Lincoln and they share the 5 by 4 1/2 bolt pattern as do mopars. I'd experiment with the Lincoln wheels on the 5th. This crush spoke BBS style would be pretty common in the yards or the web. It might not be mopar, but it would look decent. Nice offset too, not this other modern crap with no deep offset. Or as I hear the guys with lift kits on Donks call them Bling wheels.

lincoln-markseries-wheels-3003-b.jpg

NoCar340

Reaction score
I agree, I like the Lincoln/Mercury BBS lace-spoke copies. I would have considered them for my Imperial but I've already got the rolling stock for that car covered. I don't think they'd look good on the Challenger.

alf44

Reaction score
5th wire bird cage grill

PTDC0145.jpg
PTDC0144.jpg
PTDC0146.jpg
hey cap, here are pics of the grill in my 5th and a cpl of my volaspen,lol

PTDC0145.jpg

PTDC0144.jpg

PTDC0146.jpg

PTDC0143.jpg

PTDC0136.jpg

alf44

Reaction score
running out of bird cages,lol got some of the cage that had designs in it, arches n stuff, might try that later.. i got it with just a hole so i had to make something to fit

Back