What Was He/She Thinking?

Wylde1

Reaction score
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!! :thatswck: :BangHead: :puke:

Got it off StreetLegalTV.com on facebook. Hope it does not belong to a member here.

Wylde1.

393876_10150495341632077_116673612076_9314553_1415967379_n.jpg

Bryan M.

Reaction score
And oddly enough, been analyzed for hope on BangShift.com. If you note the pics, my other screenname (Remy-Z) is up there. I can't remember right now where I found the pics. My thoughts? Rework the nose to the proper point. Ditch the square headlights for a flip-up design. Use the roof of a J-body Imperial, and level the top of the wing to the roofline. Shove the proper running gear into it, give it the overall NASCAR feel, and there's hope.

(ducks from the thrown objects.)

moparracer67

Reaction score
If it wasnt for the over-the-top paint job, ya gotta give the guy credit for all the work that it had to take. Now just a little fine tuning like Bryan M said, I think it could be kinda cool. Bigger tires, wider wheels, get the front end down about 4-5 inches....it could work!

Bryan M.

Reaction score
I'd suspect part of it, at least. That or thin-gauge sheetmetal. What I'm curious about is if there is any bracing inside.

res1vw21

Reaction score
That thing is sweet!!!! I wonder how many people tell him they had one just like it?

Alleyoop2

Reaction score
Wow! That's different, that's what makes the world go round................................. :eusa_think:

efriedrich

Reaction score
What were they thinking you asked, I'm betting one of there thoughts was "hey lets finish smoking this fatty so we can continue mounting that wing".

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
I don't know. The things that were done seem to be well executed, but the question still remains: why?

joeblo

Reaction score
I like seeing someone doing their own thing. Remember the superbirds were considered ugly when they were new, now everybody wants one.

CMX360

Reaction score
Like Bryan M. said it just needs more work. Along with everything he said I would paint it petty blue and put some Plymouth Superbird badging on it. 340 6bbl under the hood. I wouldn't change the roof though. I would sheet metal over the opera windows but thats it.

Back