Why must our search be difficult?

slant6billy

Reaction score
Whether it be for tuning info on "How to" or those hard to find parts for our car? It is like a level of absurdity. I for one like searching for car parts. Junkyard hopping was a fun thing years ago and now web searching. It is all fun. What's not fun: finding some crazy part for some stupid household device or project. I had a tree come down on my neighbor's fence. It is a simple looking white picket fence made of PVC/ Vinyl. For the love of everything holy, it is an odd size and after 3 days of calling local fence companies, Lowes, Homedepot, and other stores as well web searches, I'm at a loss. So my masters in plastic grille repair has given me the skills to repair and construct plastic parts. I hate having to use my skill on something not car related or mopar related for that matter. Plus the time loss from hunting mopar parts. There's mopar parts out there and I'm stuck " On the Fence". At least my gate ain't swing'n both ways.

I still have 2 trees to drop to fit my 30' trailer in the yard. Unlike baseball: I'm not aiming for the fence

Back