Windows tinted

Erics5th

Reaction score
Got the windows tinted on the 5th yesterday. Had the guy do it up like my Charger... Car looks almost solid black now! Eric likes....:icon_biggrin:

null_zps33485d53.gif

alfatar

Reaction score
In the early 80's I did my car like that. I got a letter from the Mass registry asking to see my car. I went and I was informed it was not legal and I could expect my plate to be pulled. Long story short I called the tint mfg {Happened to be in Mass} and they told me they would of gone to court with me if I wanted. Still like the look
MIke

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
in cali they say put a peice of blank paper up to the window if u cant see the paper its illeagal i can see ur head rest so its not too blackedout, looks good

CMX360

Reaction score
I got failed three years ago at a mass inspection for the window tint on my CMX. The same guys had been passing me for years. I wanted to make the guy eat his teeth. My father brought his Cordoba LS to the same place a week or two later and they passed him. His car had darker tint than mine. I'm changing the door glass (scratched to hell from bad weather strip fuzzies) so a re-tint is something I had planned but it still really pissed me off. Needless to say I never went back to that garage.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Been wanting to do this for awhile. Should come in handy in protecting the interior when I have to park in the sun. Well, that and the fact I had the AC system vacuumed so I could (one of these days) install my cam and timing set... I'll try to get a shot of the 5th and Charger together to show how the windows compare. Got the Lexus done to, but I don't think anybody would want to see it..

Last edited:
Back